Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bling Blingy in Singy


Ok so I feel like I have been too positive lately and even though the title sounds positive its time for me to rant.  Things I am annoyed with:
  • Manicures cost 22$  as apposed to 8$ in NYC
  • I just want to cross the street!! Not go into the mall, or the MRT, or a restaurant!
  • My face is breaking out sooooo bad!  Its like I am in 6th grade again.  The heat and humidity is doing a number on my skin.
  • Having to text before I call anyone, having to carry two phones, having to look up peoples numbers to call them, having to buy phone cards everyday, having to deal with bad service and call being drops in right in the middle and then having to run down to 7/11 to buy new cards to keep talking.  Ok, I guess I could have just said not being able to talk on the phone like I want.
  • Not having a balcony.
  • Not being able to fix my hair because the second you walk outside it frizzes up or goes flat.
  • Not being able to shop, even at Forever 21 or H&M,  because its too expensive or because I can't justify paying 54$ for a dress I can see the US price tag and its 24$.
  • Having one eye on my cooktop, no oven, and no dishwasher.  Really limits what I cook and how long it takes.  
Ok, thats all for now!  I am sure I will add to the list later!  

2 comments:

  1. uhnm mommmy i dont care ab the negatives bc LOOK AT YOUR FREAKIN NAILS I LOVE IT ! WAS this just a polish or did they put actual fairy sprinkles on top of the color.. me want !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you nails look amazing. love it. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete