Sunday, November 6, 2011

Feeding the fish with our feet.

I have been dying to go to a fish spa ever since I heard about it on Good Morning America like three years ago.  For those of you who are unfamiliar, a fish spa is a large tank of toothless fish called doctor fish.  You put your feet in the tank and they eat all the dead skin.  There was one in the US in DC, but it was quickly shut down.  When I heard they have them here, I was so excited to try it out.  So this Sunday I dragged Greg with me down the street.  Hope you enjoy the videos!





4 comments:

  1. This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Since laughing is therapeutic, Uncle Jeff may want to try to get these fish for Natur-Tyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS. Justin, Hampton and I are cracking up at yall! Esp Greg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS. amazing.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. weird, I can view the 3rd video but not the first two. I wonder if it's some global viewing restriction or something

    ReplyDelete