Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shannon Broke Up With Me!

well ok, not really..... but she did go to Texas for two weeks!  Right when we start having fun.  So before I get bored without her, I have decided to post my own thread on the expat forum today.  Hope I get some responses.  


Wednesday, Rach took Shannon and I to the expat coffee morning group.  There were around twenty women that attending.  I met girls from Baltimore, NJ, Australia, UK, Russia, and New Zealand.  I really enjoyed going, and am glad I have something to every Wednesday now!  


Wednesday coffee morning group


Yesterday, I had my first cooking class!  It was at a cute cafe called The Pantry.  We cooked with partners and learned to make a Green curry from scratch and mango sticky rice.  After we got to eat what we made.  Yumm-O!! Too bad both things I learned to make have coconut milk in them and Greg hates coconut milk.  Next week, the teacher is taking the class shopping to the Thai grocery store to help us purchase all the ingredients so we can re create the dishes at home.  


No comments:

Post a Comment